Cheating needs addressed!

I am not one to jump and point the finger and scream cheater the second I lose a match, but both as survivor and killer I have had matches where mysteriously the killer or survivor was able to easily outrun me when there was no perk, addon, or mechanic to justify the ability to. I have videoed matches and screenshotted the scoreboard after the match showing perks in a few instances of this and went as far as sending them to Behavior with external reports supplementing the in game ones. As far as I can tell, speedhacking as both killer and survivor have become way more prevalent in the past month or two. This is not to mention the permanent exposed effects that persist through hooks(I have vid i turned into Behavior on that one.), instaheals, etc... I always check perks after the match and review the game film to make sure there is no legit reason for it to happen before reporting externally. I don't know if theres a new website selling cheats or what is causing this to happen but the trend must be stopped. Rarely if ever did I catch people doing this garbage, before a couple months ago. Cheating ruins many online multiplayer games and behavior needs to step in on some of this with a better anticheat system. The honest (or at least cheat free) majority of the player base needs to push Behavior to act. If we continue to tolerate this nonsense DBD may be the next thing ruined by it. If it didn't violate the forum policy to not encourage negative towards other players(the cheaters) I would post the videos and screenshots to illustrate this. This game already has its problems, but its still a great game. Everything in this game is carefully planned and designed to make this a fair and challenging experience. Matches with cheats being used break this balance completely.

I know I cannot be the only player noticing this, please add your input. Maybe Behavior will actually do something about it if enough people raise a fuss!

Comments

• Caleegi
    Caleegi Member Posts: 410

But dont dare name them otherwise you will get banned for naming and shaming and you know that report ticket system in game? Its ######### #########. Goodluck getting any hacker banned with that, the hackers can even stream it on twitch and not get punished. Its a joke.

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599

BHVR has no interest in addressing hacking, exploits, or game-breaking bugs - just look at the state the game is in with this release.

Boycotts are the best option while they hopefully fire their local incompetents and hire a bug-hunt team worth more than their PR.