Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Pinhead crashes

I’ve noticed a bug where pinhead and the survivor glitch and the bug only happens when I’m on the last survivor I tried to stop them from opening the gate and the game glitched and disconnected me from the host it’s happened ever since I purchased the hellraiser dlc

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• melspencer90
    melspencer90 Member Posts: 1

I crash as pinhead every game. In the end game. Very late in the game. Every game

• MoonDice
    MoonDice Member Posts: 3

Played 5 games with pinhead, Each and every single time I get to the last 2 people my killer stops and crashes, I get the blood points but no rank progress or anything. It gives me the "You have been disconnected from the host" which makes 0 sense because when I play other killers or survivor I don't disconnect... so its not my issue its DbD's issue idk what's going on but please fix this ASAP its very annoying and I tried everything. and the FAQ gives me 0 help.

• FisixJuke
    FisixJuke Member Posts: 1

Pinhead games crash right as the game is about to end then proceeds to disconnect me and not award me anything. Time well spent.

• GL1TCH494
    GL1TCH494 Member Posts: 2

Pinhead has also crashed at least 10 games I’ve played. I even got that but in the PTB where you can’t take the chains off you, then 10 seconds later, the match ended itself and I was stuck in the game right at the exit gate.

• ReviloDBD
    ReviloDBD Member Posts: 597

Same thing happening to me, trying to play Pinhead but every match gets cut short :(

Was hoping there would be a quick fix for it this morning when the SBMM was released but I suppose it hasn't happened yet.

• magic8919
    magic8919 Member Posts: 3

Went to close the hatch with 1 survivor remaining and as soon as I tapped the space bar, the game crashed, exited to the welcome screen of the game, didn't give me any BP from that game, and I got a 5-minute penalty.

• MoonDice

We all share a similar issue. When we get to the mid-end post game state in our match all of us tend to disconnect. Idk why this is I had a few theory's with some of my friends and they said it could be the anti-cheat but I don't think it is. Idk what this is but I think we all agree DbD needs to look into it and fix it ASAP. For me its when I press space bar to hook or pick them up when its the last survivor then I get "You have been disconnected from the host" error and I tested this 5 times in a row between the 2 days and I get 4k's and once on the last survivor (Sometimes 2) it just crashes... very fun...

• MoonDice

Another thing to add to this When playing Pinhead a lot of Pallets and Gens on different maps are invincible and you cant kick them. On top of that for me using the perk ( FRANKLINS DEMISE ) does not drop the box when I hit a survivor with it