Thoughts on Pinhead?

Options

After 13 games of going against pinhead yesterday he seems kinda underpowered to play against. Granted he's only been out for a day so this could be because killers are still learning him.

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    Options

Unique and interesting power but needs some small buffs

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380
    Options

He is extremely underpowered and VERY buggy. Not twins level buddy but he's got his fair share of unfun match breaking bugs. Not to mention he crashes nearly every single match hes in.

• PhantomChimera
    PhantomChimera Member Posts: 666
    edited September 2021
    Options

I am enjoying learning him. I do wish I was able to complete the matches however. Two in three of them end up crashing.

• Jisp
    Jisp Member Posts: 13
    Options

I've been having fun playing as him and he's okay.. Not op and not weak. The usual for the game.. Weak at indoor maps.

Since I mostly use brown add-ons, there are only two useful ones.

The chain hunt is very powerful since it slows the game and you can see chains from long distance.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,076
    Options

He's one of the more frustrating killers to play.

His power can slow down survivors but too often they break out right when you get close which just prolongs the chase when it should have been over. Not to mention is doesn't prevent survivors from throwing pallets so it's use at loops is weaken by the fact that chaining them doesn't prevent other actions.

The box aura being visible to all survivors globally all the time just means that actually getting a chain hunt to start is very unlikely.

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719
    Options

I think he's fun to play. Pretty punishing though.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,981
    Options

Very unique killer, and extremely fun to play as. He could obviously use a few buffs though.

• Princeharlequinhq
    Options

I love playing as him just because he's him and I love hellraiser but he definitely needs some tweeks

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

The box aura is stupid, takes the fun out of finding it, especially when Pin doesn't even show up when you solve it. Both times against him were an easy escape, didn't get portal chained once. The chain hunt was like a jump scare as I wasn't expecting it whilst repairing a gen.

Roll on the next unlicensed masterpiece 👌

• gammatsunami
    gammatsunami Member Posts: 545
    Options

I really miss his voice