MMR isn't helping whatsoever.

2»

Comments

• Purgatorian
    Purgatorian Member Posts: 1,146

It was eu servers but don't think anyone had a legacy skin. That doesn't rule out it being the same team though, if it was thank you for avenging me lol.

• spirit72
    spirit72 Member Posts: 227

One thing SBMM HASN'T done is deal with SWF Sweat Squads in any meaningful way, and to be honest I don't know that it is possible to do so, short of flat-out removing SWF from the game. If anything, the SWF factor has been even more prevalent in my case since this was added, and they're very easy to detect. I feel pretty bad for people who have tried to start playing Killer this week, thinking that they'd be matched with Survivors that were at least somewhat on par. Alas, matchmaking in this game has always been a potato, and it seems that it always will be.

I've been hesitant in the past, but at this point, I would be 100% in favor of removing the SWF feature from the game entirely. It is simply too unbalanced in terms of the bottom 90% of Killers having any reasonable chance against 4 coordinated and miked-up Survivors. And, it leaves far too much room for abuse of the Killer. If people want to team up, they would have the KYF feature at their disposal. They can find a fifth friend to be the Killer, and they can sweat to their hearts content.

Until then, I'm afraid I am largely done playing Killer.

• MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053

What does that change?

If this post showed the results of their survivor matches from the past few months I could understand, but you can't do that.

They couldve done average or even worse. This could be someone in low MMR complaining about it and we wouldnt know.