Fix the game please

grtf47
grtf47 Member Posts: 371
edited October 2018 in General Discussions
until daybreak can fix pallet bugs and fix their servers, I won’t be playing dbd. I also feel that killers like the doctor and others  are pretty annoying to play against.
Post edited by grtf47 on

Comments

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@grtf47 said:
    until daybreak can fix pallet bugs and fix their servers, I won’t be playing dbd. I also feel that killers like doctor and others with un-real powers is childish and it’s pretty annoying to play against them. 

lets just sum up your way of leaving dbd, servers are easy to deal with just leave if the killers ping is #########, pallets are better than they were before, and unreal powers... IS THIS GAME HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE TO YOU, doctor is an anti stealth killer, nurse is a chase ending killer(I can tell what he/she is saying here) hillbilly was made to apply map pressure, spirit is undead so she can split between worlds, Krueger can only kill you within your dreams, and wraith is a stealth killer like myers, if you cannot deal with killers then why did you play this game in the first place, for pallet vacuum?!?!?

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Doctor is easy when it comes to chases though. Whenever I play survivor against a Doctor we usually win.
  • Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Tsulan said:
    Pallets are working as intended. 
    There are no servers. 

So I assume you play only simulator games. 
    Since everything else is unrealistic. 
    Means I can't even recommend civ 5.
    No, still a delay. No vacuum but there are some unfair exchanges, mostly due to latency and killers hosting. 
  • GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

@grtf47 said:
    I also feel that killers like doctor and others with un-real powers is childish and it’s pretty annoying to play against them. 

"Childish"?

wat

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

@GodDamn_Angela said:

@grtf47 said:
    I also feel that killers like doctor and others with un-real powers is childish and it’s pretty annoying to play against them. 

"Childish"?

wat

Dead by Daylight Rated 18+, the Official site asks you to confirm your age:

"Childish"?

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

@Peasant said:

@GodDamn_Angela said:

@grtf47 said:

"Childish"?

wat

Dead by Daylight Rated 18+, the Official site asks you to confirm your age:

"Childish"?

I'm mainly confused by the context of which they are using the word.

But yes, that too lol.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@grtf47 said:
    until daybreak can fix pallet bugs and fix their servers, I won’t be playing dbd. I also feel that killers like doctor and others with un-real powers is childish and it’s pretty annoying to play against them. 

Bye.

Hope you find a nice game to play until we see you in a few weeks with the new chapter :wink:

• Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372
    This just in, not all video games are a true representation of real life...who'da'thunk'it!?
  • alivebydeadight

@Killigma said:
    This just in, not all video games are a true representation of real life...who'da'thunk'it!?

BuT MiSs HuNtReSs MyErS aNd KrUgEr ArE bAsEd OfF oF rEaL sErIaL kIlLeRs AnD wHaT hApPeNeD iN rEaL tOwNs
    (The caps are just a joke,but Kruger is based off of what happened with 10-15 people dying in their sleep, a kill count Kruger will not get in this game, myers is based off of a mass murder in a small town and the guy was never found)

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@alivebydeadight said:

@Killigma said:

BuT MiSs HuNtReSs MyErS aNd KrUgEr ArE bAsEd OfF oF rEaL sErIaL kIlLeRs AnD wHaT hApPeNeD iN rEaL tOwNs
    (The caps are just a joke,but Kruger is based off of what happened with 10-15 people dying in their sleep, a kill count Kruger will not get in this game, myers is based off of a mass murder in a small town and the guy was never found)

And leatherface was based on himself (and Ed Gein added in). Last known location was a film recording of two cops being murdered on camera by him. He was never found again

• alivebydeadight

@Jack11803 said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@Killigma said:

And leatherface was based on himself (and Ed Gein added in). Last known location was a film recording of two cops being murdered on camera by him. He was never found again

leatherfaces story is wrong in the film, leathery boi in real life was a chef cooking humans

• Soul_Consumption
    Soul_Consumption Member Posts: 68

I think a majority of people come to this realm because of its fictional flavor. It may not be for you and that's okay. The Entity will miss you.

• XxAtomicAlfiexX
    XxAtomicAlfiexX Member Posts: 395

myres was based of a kid who looked empty inside,leather face was based of ed gein and one of the directors thinking of killing all the people in the line he was in with a chainsaw because it was to long and fredy krueger was based on a little boy who was scared to go to sleep because he might die and did die.

• MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053

@grtf47 said:

haha yeAH

• grtf47
    I didn’t mean to offend anyone by calling the game childish. It’s the way I feel this game is with all the nerfs and problems. This is how I personally feel and looking back, I realize this game is built around un-real things. I’m mainly annoyed about the lag and pallet problems that I have experienced many times. Until these things can be fixed, I don’t see my self being interested in playing dbd. I’m definitely going to play The Forest, coming out on Nov 2.
  • grtf47
    @popoles I mean killers such as doctor with the electric shock and Myers and etc. I feel like there are too many nerfs being implemented towards survivors and since pallets have glitches and servers lag and etc, it is unfair for killers to have these kinds of powers. I understand the game and all the killer powers and I get that thats basically the game it self but my main issue is pallet glitches and lag. 
  • chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355
    Are you ok? Did you have a few bad games in a row? What is this lmao
  • grtf47

Im okay I just expressed my feelings towards the game.

• AyDoggie
    AyDoggie Member Posts: 48

Yes, there is some bugs and the hitboxes are a bit weird but I don't think there's anything about killers that needs to be changed.

• grtf47

@AyDoggie I agree if they can fix hit boxes and make pallets drop faster (killer can lunge through pallet) that would be great.

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    edited October 2018
    grtf47 said:

@AyDoggie I agree if they can fix hit boxes and make pallets drop faster (killer can lunge through pallet) that would be great.

So you wanna have free stuns even if lunge through that is intended. If you drop it late you get hit, if you drop it early still wasting killers time. The stun try is a risk you are taking not an insurance for free LoS ticket

Its an horror game not bully simulator. You are supposed to be weak in a 1v1 scenario since its an asymmetrical game. If you don't like it there are tons of symmetrical games out there. This been said, bye have fun in any other game
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

I work with a lot of special needs kids and they coaxed me into trying Minecraft and Roblox (not kidding or being sarcastic).

The games were fun, but fairly simplistic. Not my cup tea but if you struggle with this (and it seems like you do struggle with the steep learning curve), you may want to give those a shot. There are TONS of mods for them too.

It might be more your style.

• grtf47
    Malakir said:
    grtf47 said:
    Bye, nobody cares. 
    just cuz one leave devs won't beg for you to come back because, you are one out thousands :D

:unamused: People obviously care because i have got so many responses. I don't understand why you're rude.
  • grtf47

@Attackfrog Thanks for the suggestions. Luckily, I have been able to reach P3 claudette and lvl 1 twice so have a lot of experience. I have just had many experiences where I feel something unfair happened, such as lag switchings or hit boxes or killers teleporting through pallets. The developers need to fix these things especially since the game has been out for 2 years now.

• Malakir
    grtf47 said:
    Malakir said:
    grtf47 said:
    Bye, nobody cares. 
    just cuz one leave devs won't beg for you to come back because, you are one out thousands :D

:unamused: People obviously care because i have got so many responses. I don't understand why you're rude.
    Malakir said:
    grtf47 said:

So you wanna have free stuns even if lunge through that is intended. If you drop it late you get hit, if you drop it early still wasting killers time. The stun try is a risk you are taking not an insurance for free LoS ticket

Its an horror game not bully simulator. You are supposed to be weak in a 1v1 scenario since its an asymmetrical game. If you don't like it there are tons of symmetrical games out there. This been said, bye have fun in any other game
    since you like playing victim I attach my last response not the first one :) I know its easier so people would feel pity for you but I don't
  • Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

@grtf47 said:
    @Attackfrog Thanks for the suggestions. Luckily, I have been able to reach P3 claudette and lvl 1 twice so have a lot of experience. I have just had many experiences where I feel something unfair happened, such as lag switchings or hit boxes or killers teleporting through pallets. The developers need to fix these things especially since the game has been out for 2 years now.

Lag switches is something I can agree with...I have had a few even as killer. But I suppose you have that in a lot of multiplayer games. I wasn't being condescending either with my mention of roblox.

One kid was showing me some version or mod where it was pretty much a stalker game....just overly simple mechanics, compared to doc/hag/pig trials in this game. Sounds like you have been around the block here and I agree that there are still some tech issues it seems.

• grtf47

@Malakir > @Malakir said:

grtf47 said:

Malakir said:

grtf47 said:

Bye, nobody cares. 

Malakir said:

grtf47 said:

since you like playing victim I attach my last response not the first one :) I know its easier so people would feel pity for you but I don't

What are you talking about? Im not playing victim. You continue to be rude and not even discussing the topic.

• grtf47

@Attackfrog I still enjoy this game sometimes but there have been times where I experienced things which I think were ridiculous and should be fixed already.

• Malakir
    grtf47 said:

@Malakir > @Malakir said:

grtf47 said:

Malakir said:

grtf47 said:

Bye, nobody cares. 

Malakir said:

grtf47 said:

What are you talking about? Im not playing victim. You continue to be rude and not even discussing the topic.

What topic?
    "I don't like the game so I quit for reasons"
    That's not a topic this is an attention thread otherwise you would've not done a thread like this but just leave. You want to get attention especially seeing how you respond and make sure to quote only one thing not necessarily the last or more productive one (which I attached and ignored) so yeah, I you don't like he called out would be fantastic for your part don't make these posts in the first place

I'm rude? Yeah I am, with everyone and I think most of the guys/girls that interacted with me know that. I'm rude with anyone especially when someone seek attention, you should know if you share something you have to interact with different points of views and if you quote only one thing out of me and ignore what I said about that """""topic"""""" I'm gonna call you out
  • Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

What's wrong with The Game? That's one of my favorite maps, as an immersed Survivor, and as Killer with really good headphones.

• AyDoggie
    AyDoggie Member Posts: 48

@grtf47 said:

But other than that, I don't see a need to change anything about the killers and their powers. Survivors right now are OP.

• ToxicityIsSKILL92
    ToxicityIsSKILL92 Member Posts: 29

CORRECTION: The only TRUE STORY that really happened is The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the only killer in DBD based on Real life events!!!! GOD you guy's really are DUMB!!!! Every other killer has a made up story, created by whoever, FICTIONAL.

• ToxicityIsSKILL92

Cry Baby killer go play a game and get off the forums so my team can wreck your A$$

• ToxicityIsSKILL92

CORRECTION: The only TRUE STORY that really happened is The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the only killer in DBD based on Real life events!!!! GOD you guy's really are DUMB!!!! Every other killer has a made up story, created by whoever, FICTIONAL.

• ToxicityIsSKILL92

awwwww......this guy must be one of the whiney baby killers that my dbd wreck teams wrecks everygame. go take a nap Felicia!!!! lol. Dont listen to these idiots they do lean towards the killers. But dont matter they can still all get F'd!!!!!!