Offerings

Am I wrong not wanting to do any offerings at all because of all the damn DC's? At the start of a trial, or even during the loading screen, the host decides to not even play. Thanks for making me waste my petal offering! What ticks me off the most is that we can't get them back due to someone rage quitting. 

Comments

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Don't try to find excuses for being a leech and stop freeloading of my offerings.
  • PortalMistress
    PortalMistress Member Posts: 15
    Oh, like you haven't been pissed off at having a good offering go to waste just because a killer decided to DC
  • PatchNoir
    PatchNoir Member Posts: 600

this piss me off too many times grr.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited October 2018
    Oh, like you haven't been pissed off at having a good offering go to waste just because a killer decided to DC
    I did get pissed off at that, but that only happened twice during the event with no evidence or even potential motive that it happened intentionally. 

However like 35% of all my survivor games i was the only one who used the offering and got one flower at best (often none) depending on my spawn cause everyone else was hunting them.
  • PortalMistress
    PortalMistress Member Posts: 15
    I have used the petal offerings, and I don't always get to harvest the damn plants. And I've had quite a few people DC, even when I used a different offering.