The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

GET RID OF SPEECH FILTER!

Cintex
Cintex Member Posts: 6
edited September 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I get you guys want to stop toxic talk but your filter sucks so bad like Im trying to have nice normal talk to people after the game and half the stuff i say is cut out from your filter! like get rid of it please because it sucks for real :/ like i can't even talk to people right because of it and people think im cursing at them or something because it's cut out. anyone else agree?

Comments

• Kasamsky
    Kasamsky Member Posts: 264

ikr

you trying to be nice but it gets censored, makes people think you being rude.

It's so bizzare.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

The filter does #####

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140

I agree, if people don't want to see end game chat they can disable it. The filter is so ridiculous and it just seems to me as an excuse to save money on moderation.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

Jake Park

##### #####

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,735

All I'm saying is that the word "Deutsch" is illegal (German for "German") and yet someone screaming SUICIDE at me in salt is okay

So is Nazi lmao

But "Frank's" as in "Frank's Mixtape is a step too far.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

If the filter is censoring stuff it shouldn't, then it needs to be improved, not removed, just like everything else.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

Me: *Misspells "you" with "yu", because I type too fast.

The filter: "##"

Me: "You have a very meme build."

The filter: "You have a very #### build."

The filter censors completely normal words, and common missspellings, its so f annoying.

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

Also very easy to send the wrong message

Because the word 'meme' was ##'d, it looks like you're potentially insulting the build lmao