Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How would Surge + Eruption work?

Would they activate at the same time or would it have Surge go off first, mark gens and then next down Eruption activates, or does Eruption only work via kicking

Comments

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

Both Surge and Eruption have their own triggers for exploding gens. If you down with Surge and you have peed on a generator, then you'll deal 8% regression from Surge and + 6% from Eruption.

The only sad thing about that combo really is the fact that Surge makes it hard to pee on a generator because it causes regression.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

you can't use Surge to activate Eruption in the sense that you'll be able to kick multiple gens at once, but you can trigger gens that have eruption's effect already

so lets say i down someone and Surge triggers but Eruption doesn't, that gen will simply suffer the Surge regression and not trigger Eruption on that gen the next time i down someone

but if we were to go back to this situation and the gen had already been kicked and Eruption is ready to trigger, then it will give me both the Surge regression and Eruption regression on that generator

probably not worth using 2 perks slots for, but that's how i think it works

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

Surge + Eruption isn't crazy good, but it's a great way to stack up 'damage generator' score events for archive challenges

That's what I use it for