First game as PH v Golden survivors

Options

What the hell am I doing getting golden rank survivors for my first game as pinhead? Im silver 2 and I got a 4k but still, first game trying to aim that hook whilst facing a but 3 man Bill swf 😅

Landed the first few chains easy, felt good, then I got complacent and missed the next 30 odd 🤣

P.s - Why does pinhead look like a dork? I mean, I expected something with a bit more menance from someone from hell.

Comments

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

Pinhead is a porcupine bandage freak with the complexion if a vampire and the posture of Jinzo. What were you expecting? Just be glad we didn't get the newer version of him.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    Options

i thought he looked funny too, which is why i was so apathetic about him coming to dbd. Then he came... :(

chain hunts and the lament configuration make for great slow down and interruption. it wont win games for you, but if you work together you can gain a nasty hold over the match. This is why franklins and hoarder are so damn good on Pinhead.

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178
    Options

I thought you meant Pyramid Head tbh.

• Yankus
    Yankus Member Posts: 638
    Options

well if you got a 4k then MMR is working....did you want 4 brand new players that you could bully?

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

First off, PH is Pyramid Head. He was in the game first and PH has meant Pyramid Head for a year now. Second, rank means literally nothing at all. Third, watch Hellblazer, or at least look up the plot.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    edited September 2021
    Options

They bullied me ffs, I got them but got flashed twice and bodyblocked once. These guys were 1 away from iridescent, yet they played me who brought the killer 5 minutes ago.

Just had 4 Davids escape on Midwich, so 4k to 0k. Balanced 🤣

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

First off, it's more ing. Second, I stopped coddling people that blatantly ignore everything around them ages ago.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,114
    Options

Gold GRADE and it means nothing.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

Gold 1 Is Was Rank 5, seeing as Grades have been out a couple of days now and you can't de-grade it's safe to bet these people are probably around your grade but have played more.

Additionally you don't start at the bottom of MMR on any killer, if BHVR are competent they have an MMR system that levels faster with the killer you're using but slowly levels the others because after all 90% of killer is all the same, the 10% is the power, it's ridiculous to assume you'd be completely usless as killer if you've played hundreds of hours in other killers.

Sorry that you didn't get the win handed to you on your first match with a new killer.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

I think grades just reflect time played during the month. Your SSBMM is hidden and can't see it. At least I think that's how it's suppose to go. Personally I don't think it does anything.

• dweetmain
    dweetmain Member Posts: 65
    Options