Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Spawned Inside Room with No Open Exit on The Game Map

TragicSolitude
TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,229
edited September 2021 in Bug Reporting

There are no open doors in this room! Both doorways are blocked by breakable walls. The only way out as a survivor is to complete the generator. This is a dead-end deathtrap if the killer drops down.

Map: The Game, Gideon Meat Plant

Post edited by TragicSolitude on
11 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• TragicSolitude

I forgot to mention that Alessa spawned inside the room at the beginning of the match. The title has been updated to reflect that.

In the video you see I dropped down to get into the room. Dropping down was the only way to get into the room and there were no open ways out.

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 628

Not quite there is no way out. The killer can break the breakable wall, and you can fix the generator to get out. But sometimes you need to leave the room urgently in order to save the survivors, it can be considered a bug / lack of spawn

• TragicSolitude

I did say in the original post "The only way out as a survivor is to complete the generator." But there's no immediately open exit.

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 628
  • n000b51
    n000b51 Member Posts: 682

XD Thank you very much with your record !

I'm 100% SURE it will help BHVR to resolve all these buggued map generations in the future ! Anyways, the semi-procedural generation is a though thing. DbD is an annoying game: there is more debuggers than players since his official release (2016)...