Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Did not received my bloodpoints after getting rank reset

Hi,

I find an issue that caused my game to not be rewarded with the rank reward. It happened a few minutes ago, I was in a survivor game, and at the end of the game, I saw my rank being back to ash, and I was rank 1, then my game crash due "to an error in the application" so my game closed himself and when I got back I did not get rewarded neither for my rank 1 killer neither for my rank 1 in survivor and I was back to ash. I restarted my game more than once and no bloopoints.

I would be really thankful if u could give me my 500 000 bloodpoints, I am on ps4 and my gamertag is "balintsz99".

8 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• ThePugStone
    ThePugStone Member Posts: 11

Rank reset happens on the 13th. I just made a post below you about this. I believe this was a bug and lots of people are getting it. Please check out my Post.

_ThepugStone

• neither did I it just happened to me just now, the rank reset is on the 13th not the 12th is is 7:29 pm 9/12/2021 on my pc, I wasn't rewarded my bloodpoints this needs to get fixed now.

• balintsz99
    balintsz99 Member Posts: 6

but my playmate got rewarded 500 000

This discussion has been closed.