Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

[Missing translation]: PC - Season Grade reset - italian language

etms51
etms51 Member Posts: 607

Description: Today is day 13 of the season grade reset on Dead by Daylight. When I went to the "Play as Killer" screen, the game showed this screen where ranks and their rewards are shown. but italian translations aren't present. (Screenshot 1)

WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : The game shows this screen where ranks and their rewards are shown but italian translations aren't present. (Screenshot 1)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Frequency of the issue: Always
  • Language: Italian but i think other languages have this missing translation
  • Version game: 5.2.0

1.a)Missing translation: "Season Grade Reset"

My italian translation: "Reset del Rango stagionale"

1.b)Missing translation: "Another season in the Fog comes to an end and new one begins! You will receive these rewards based on your grade at the end of last season."

My italian translation: "Un'altra stagione nella nebbia volge al termine e ne inizia una nuova! Riceverai questi premi in base al tuo rango alla fine della scorsa stagione."

1.c)Missing translation: "SEASON HIGH"

My italian translation: "Stagione più alto"

1.d)Missing translation: "Grades are completely reset at the start of a new season"

My italian translation: "I ranghi sono completamente resettati all'inizio di una nuova stagione"

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

• Images

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• etms51

Any info about the italian translation missing about of the Season Grade Reset?

• etms51

@Devs please translate into italian language about of the Season Grade Reset

This missing translation is not aknowledge

Version game: 5.2.2

• etms51

yet italian translation of the new version of the game v. 5.3.0, reset rank isn't translated into italian language