How much BP then?

Options

Hey if you log in today you'll get 500k BP for free btw! You know, the usual way they apologise for something about the game being broken.

However, that made me realize that we get way more BP out of them screwing the game up than from ranking up with the new grades system. So how much do you think we should get if we get to rank 1, because 250k is basically nothing at this point. Maybe add an Iridescent Shard reward too?

Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,657
    Options

I mean, 500k bp for them messing up is the same as 250k for being Iridescent 1 on both sides (250k x 2)

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,395
    Options

Maybe 500k for each role. But honestly i dont care much. They should change how to get perks and make the grind about good addons and offerings. And then nobody needs millions of bloodpoints to get the one perk, they want.

Shards as reward would be nice, but then they would lose money. In the worst case they make more new skins auric cells only to avoid that. You get enough shards right now for killer/survivor and shrine perks.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719
    Options

This last week spent something like 2 million points getting Yui from level 1 to level 50. She's still missing 2 of the perks I want her to have. They're not even major meta perks. They're Bond and Dark Sense.

I DO have about 85 luck, fog, flashlight and map-based crap I will literally never actually use though. That probably only cost about 300-400 thousand.