We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Games ending up on Amazon GameLift EU-WEST-1 (Ireland) all the time

I've been checking resource monitor every so often to see which Amazon GameLift endpoint my games end up on, and I've pretty consistently been chucked on eu-west-1 (Ireland). I'm on a 1ms connection to eu-west-2 (London) mostly because I live in the London Docklands where most UK connectivity passes through and my ISP is a FTTB provider with a leased line into the datacentre 500 metres from my apartment. I'm normally swf'ing with people who are either on the same provider, or their traffic will be coming via London. Yet for some reason GameLift is placing our games on eu-west-1 (Ireland) and not eu-west-2 (London). Is this intentional? Is eu-west-2 (London) not available or has it been removed from your Amazon GameLift config? This adds 12ms of unnecessary latency when we're swf'ing with other Londoners and it makes little sense to be forcing additional game latency on us when there is a cheaper GameLift region that would probably reduce the latency for most killers we come up against too?