If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

"The Engineers Guild" TOMB VIII DELIVERANCE

Options
R6xLuck
R6xLuck Member Posts: 8

Ive been on this challenge all day Ive did 10 gens with Other survivors an completed them all.I cant get any progress to show up for me at all.Ive had SWF matches all day an Did Gens With them an still no progress is given to me for them being completed. REPAIR A TOTAL OF 10 GENS WHILE COOPERATING WITH OTHER SURVIVORS.

Definitely bugged for me on PlayStation 4 console

17 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• taimea
    taimea Member Posts: 84
    Options

yep its buged done 4 gens with people only to not get any for it -.-

• R6xLuck
    Options

Thank you for confirming that!

• TF_Ryuu
    TF_Ryuu Member Posts: 76
    Options

+1

• SacrilegeGG
    SacrilegeGG Member Posts: 85
    Options

I haven't tried the challenge out myself yet, but the way the co-op gen challenges work is a little funky, and I remember seeing people confused about the earlier tiers of Engineer's Guild challenges.

The bar won't accumulate in fractions, it'll just go up per completed gen. And remember, if you and one other person do an entire gen together, you technically did HALF A GEN there; you'll need to do that again to get one gen of progress on the challenge.

• R6xLuck
    Options

I understand that part about doing a whole Gen but thats not my issue. I had 4 farm matches with Swf an We 99 all gens popped all 5 Gen with other survivors beside me too. I spent 4hrs on that's 1 challange. Game after game no progress.

Thanks for your input though

• 7eewilsmi
    7eewilsmi Member Posts: 51
    Options

It's super annoying to run builds that encourage others to come to gens with you, then having them actually come and do it. Only for the game to simply not count your progress. I'm hoping for a fix very soon.

• TealPage
    TealPage Member Posts: 1
    Options

Also having this problem on PC!

• jopan
    jopan Member Posts: 2
    Options

Playing on the PC. Did 10 games where I cooped god knows how many gens but still remained 0.