A New Licensed Killer Idea

LordXyntharn
LordXyntharn Member Posts: 3
edited September 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

That new movie Malignant was pretty good in my opinion. We need a killer that is kinda like that in some way, as it will fully disrupt the standard gameplay most use now. Found an article that got me thinking about this:

If you haven't seen the movie and hate spoilers, then don't click the link and stop reading now.

A killer who can appear as a survivor in-game would be a horrifying instance of jumpscare-itude. It would be so scary and fun to be against in my opinion, but hey whacha'll think?

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264
    edited September 2021

Don't be pessimistic, you do want Chucky as a killer after all, and in away he would sort of work essentially the same.Lets say this if they were to add the thing he would need some type of meter as a passive that disrupts the survivor's weather or not he's able to sneak up on them,obviously a swf would say hey, did you just jump on this gen with me if,they run away then the killer would instinctually know they are aware of thier presence,i would think your terror radius would be hidden while disguised so,even so you should still be able to land a hit.

Now how do you get those hits the disguised killer should be able to preform killer actions,but then loses the disguise in the process sort of like ghostfaces shroud but manually transforming should take a few seconds like wraith uncloaking

As the suspicious meter builds survivor's wouldn't be able to work together and it goes down when separated,giving you time to isolate them because that's kind of the things thing,the meter would build up even faster in his presence when disguised.He should be able to preform survivor actions to working on gens no progression, and unhooking with a penalty to the survivor though.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

Yes he would have a secondary ability he would be able to create living objects