We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

New MMR is shxt

Ok this is not possible anymore, today I recommended my friends to not use their money to buy DBD and play with me, I can't go anymore with this new mmr, I have 1300 hours in game and when I go in solo q, my mates are 20 hours, WHY ? They escaped 3 times against killers with 20 hours ? gg but they can't play with me cause they just ruining gaes, this is not their fault they don't have game sens ans it's normal cuz they have 20 hours in game, but I can't I just can't, I accepted lot of issues in game I'm always playing but this is enough for me you just ruined your game with this new mmr (sorry if my sentences aren't that good, I'm not english speaker)

Comments

• wxnickxw
    wxnickxw Member Posts: 740

If you got your friends to join you could play with them and then your problem woukd be solved

Also seriously why do solos not try abd nake friends on this game so they don't have to be solos anymore.

It's easy play with someone good aff them as a friend get a bunch if friends so aatleast one or two are online when you are. That way you can play with competent people

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Huh? The game is unplayable because your friends are new? I get it, but if anything, mmr was specifically made to help those homies out. The old system was worse.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

I´m sorry if i missinterpret this. But you went from unplayable solo experience, because of 20 hour teammates. To unplayable SWF match because 20 hour killer?

What is exactly the problem?