If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PC Tome VIII Level 4, The Engineer's Guild

Options
SackoXA
SackoXA Member Posts: 69

I've played a few games, used a shroud of binding, and not getting any credit for repairing generators with other survivors. I've repaired generators start to finish with 1 and 2 other survivors and still at 0/10.

15 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Laife
    Laife Member Posts: 6
    Options

Same issue here - no progress, even though gens are being repaired with other survivors.

• OhioBiest
    OhioBiest Member Posts: 1
    Options

I have the same issue. I also tried switching and pausing the challenge, then reactivating it and restarting the game but nothing helps. Really annoying, hope its getting fixed asap since I am a survivor main and want to make progress in the tome.

• Saerith
    Saerith Member Posts: 12
    Options

Not working for me too, like 3 matches with bond/open handed and doing gens only with someone and still 0/10

• BetaRaider
    BetaRaider Member Posts: 2
    Options

Not working for me either I have completed 4 matches where I started and completed several gens while working with other players, start to finish, and never received anything still 0 / 10. I logged out of steam, restarted the computer, back to the game did several matches and still 0 / 10. From what I keep reading all over the NET this bug has been around for a long time and they never fix the bug. Here is an idea, fix the bug or remove the challenge.