Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Tapping against Cenobite?

FeryGEN
FeryGEN Member Posts: 628
edited September 2021 in Bug Reporting

Cenobite gentlemen, I have a small suggestion for the box. The fact is that after several games, after my unsuccessful attempts to interrupt solving the configuration (with two add-ons for the duration of the solution), I realized what the survivors were doing - they were tapping the box, which is why Cenobite, if he was chasing, had no window in it, he can react quickly and teleport. It is necessary to enlarge the window at which he can teleport.

(I understand correctly that progress is not thrown off when the solution is interrupted. Still, if the chains interfere, then the solution will never happen and this will already be an imbalance.)

Wrong category, please, dear moderator, could you move my post to feedback...

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated