Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Got D/C Penalty as a survivor when the killer had disconnected...

Dwapook
Dwapook Member Posts: 3

I still got rewarded my bloodpoints, the match screen showed the killer as having disconnected.. and I had a 5 minute time-out.. I was playing on Steam, it was still pretty early into the match..

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Maphusail
    Maphusail Member Posts: 41

Yes, same issue here Moreover, I also lost a pip due to this.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,230

Sometimes when a survivor gets disconnected, the match screen shows the killer as having disconnected even though the match is still continuing for everyone else. I'm not saying this is for sure what happened to you, but it is something that happens.

• antgnstea
    antgnstea Member Posts: 869

Yeah, it is unnoticeable if you are playing solo. But I confirmed this when in a SWF. My friends continue to play and my screen said killer disconnected.

You can tell if killer had disconnected or not via after chat. Generally if you didn't lost connection you can still write.