We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Who would win in a fight? Demo or Michael

Options
MrHashtagYT
MrHashtagYT Member Posts: 87

Who would win in a fight? Demo or Michael 40 votes

Demogorgon
47%
VolantConch1719TerminatorGuyDito175Robotfangirl67Shenlong1904ElenabjorksnasThePoliceBarbecueiChillisteponmeadirisDwightFairfieldrysmAsherFrostHighwayCatalysttwitch_ravKenclawThiccboiJill_MainLegoshiUwUxtiffanyvalentine 19 votes
Michael Myers (The Shape)
52%
Dwight_FairfieldTapeKnotA_Can_Of_AirlugZas_exeTaigaDawnMadFilthyLegionMainCluelessChurchofPigDhurl421JarolDarthRevan21JustWhimsicalSadHoiPoiAurelleMrHashtagYTgalanonim25ilikeiGibberish301Barney_rp 21 votes

Comments

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,935
    Options

Damn... this is a hard one.

Demo is a brute who withstands most things. Michael is the embodiment of evil that constantly comes back to life. Demo isn't immortal, but it's sure as hell stronger than Michael.

I'm going for a no-vote. If Myers is immortal in this fight, then he'll definitely win. As proven by Steve, you can stun Demo for a little while, simply by using a nail bat. I'm sure a stab from Michael will stun the big fella. However, I believe Demogorgon is stronger than Myers in general, but if Myers constantly comes back to life then I don't know...

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options
    Demogorgon

Demo, he could momentarily stun Myers and eat his head like in his mori.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I don't think either would win. Michael is bascially immortal and demogorgon is unkillable by normal means. I think demogorgon would just give up after a while and Michael wouldn't be interested in killing him.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    Michael Myers (The Shape)

Myers because he literally cannot be killed.

• BarbecueiChilli
    BarbecueiChilli Member Posts: 138
    Options
    Demogorgon

Watch video from film theorist about michael. Also this doesn't mean that Michael can kill demogorgon.

• En3ermost
    En3ermost Member Posts: 298
    edited September 2021
    Options

A lot of people seem to forget that this is supposed to be original myers from the first movie, where he was just a normal (albeit extremely strong and durable) human that was in no way meant to be immortal.

Halloween 2018 and the upcoming Halloween Kills that are direct sequels to the original first movie also confirm that Myers is not immortal. He's extremely durable, fixated on his target, strong and resistant to pain but in no way immortal.

We are not talking about the Myers cult timelines here, where he was supposed to be possessed or cursed by some kind of demon or some #########. Thank God that crap isn't canon anymore.

So even if I'm a big Halloween fan and I don't give a crap about stranger things I think the Demogorgon would win, albeit not easily.

Myers would certainly tank an unbelievable amount of punishment but at the end he would be completely overpowered. If the Demogorgon wants to chop his head off like he does in his Mori, Myers can't really do anything about it. He has plenty of strength to overpower a normal human but not a monster.

• DwightFairfield
    DwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Demogorgon

hugs beat knife