Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Prove Thyself and BNP surging?

Been noticing a lot in my recent matches, is this just people sweating as usual or do you think MMR has an effect on this? Been seeing this combo in about 60-70% of my matches, would never see it beforehand, hell, I'd see a Prove Thyself about 5% of the time, especially BNP, was rarely seen before SBMM was announced

Comments

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

MMR, some players want to say they are the top X of DBD so they sweat. It's the same thing that happened ever rank reset. After awhile they get bored or frustrated and stop playing or derank.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

Can't speak to the BnP, I avoid them in my bloodwebs. PTS though I use for the BP gain.

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917

Welcome to what high rank killers have been experiencing for a while now.

This is just an average sweat squad set up at old red ranks. They may not be the best but they are going all out and they want to show how much they don't care about your fun!

• Foxy_Teltac
    Foxy_Teltac Member Posts: 277

I played a lot of red rank since Pyramid Head and I never saw this many, by old red ranks do you mean before MMR or what people would consider "Legacy" dbd?

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917

I'd say before MMR not "legacy".

The SWF i saw at rank 1 were a lot sweatier then ones I ever faced at rank 4 so I probably should have mentioned that as you get casual swf at low red ranks and a lot of sweats at high red rank.

• Afius
    Afius Member Posts: 563

Well cause and effect vicious cycle. Gen rush to beat camping and tunneling. Tunnel and camp to get a kill to try and beat gen rush.