The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Suggested perk changes (patch 5.2.1)

Ember_Hydra
Ember_Hydra Member Posts: 26
edited September 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Keep in mind I'm assuming to remove previous stats or information of the perk if I have not mentioned it feel free to add this post and share it so the devs can see it or other

Furtive chase;

I would suggest removing the obsession part and make it so that when in the chase. The person you're chasing is oblivious during the time while being chased (If a chase is broken the oblivious status effect lingers on for 2 seconds and removes also the red bloodstain for 2 seconds). Hooking each individual survivor will give 2 meters less terror radius (stacking up to 8 meters)

Hoarder;

If I was in charge I would increase the range of Hoarder and as suggested by (AZHYMOVS) they will be hoarded chests in the basement. But I would also add oblivious status effect for picking up items for 2/4/6

Would still have the old stats just increase in range from 32/48/64 to 48/64/80 meters

Hangman trick;

Now it allows destroyed hooks by the entity to respawn meaning you can kill multiple people on the same hook. Will activate once a hook is destroyed by "death took" or entity. 20 seconds after it's destroyed it will respawn.

For each survivor hooked on the same hook it will increase the cooldown of it by 20 seconds. Meaning it will take longer and longer to respawn if you use the same hook.

I honestly think this makes more sense with the name "hangman's trick" and makes it more situational and gimmick without overshining other perks

Deadman's switch;

After the obsession is hooked all generators that are getting worked on will get blocked for 20/25/30 seconds and any survivor working on a generator becomes the new obsession (RNG selected, obsession perk that increases the chance of being the obsession will come into play) The hooked obsession to start this chain reaction can not be the obsession again from touching a generator after getting unhooked for X amount of time)

This will make the use of hooking the obsession less of a "most tunnel perk" and makes use of "obsession increase chance perks" also stays true to the name of "deadman switch" by stopping working generators

Bloodman favor;

When a survivor is hit they suffer from the exhaust status effect for 3 seconds and the nearest pallets get blocked by the entity. 24 meters around the survivor.

This makes it more aligned with the hex perk power scaling. Making it make sense of it being a strong perk but also a hex perk as the weakness