Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I dont get it, why cant people just be happy..

2»

Comments

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917

This goes both ways buddy:

survivors who think they lost if a single survivor died or think the game is unbalanced if the killer tries to win.

I mean you see it all the time on the forums let alone in game.

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

It isn't that they won. it is how they won and you can see that anyone can do it no matter the killers skill if they have enough experience.

Just look at all the complaints about SBMM from all these people finally getting a dose of reality, because the survivors they get actually do gens, and look behind themselves in a chase.

Each killer has a hard cap that skill cannot surpass. Only nurse truly lets a killer players skill determine the outcome of a trial with blight and spirit a close second. Everyone else? drop the pallet and hold W

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452

Yes, it goes both ways, but holy killer mains are crybabies. Kill rates were reaching the 70% and you see all the time people still crying about killers being too weak here.

Idk where you're seeing these things. Basically any post here on these forums that suggests anything good for survivors is immediately filled with "git gud" comments. I never saw any team complaining that they didn't get a 4 man out, but I see all the time killer mains posting pictures of 2k and 3ks like that's a horrible result.

• JohnWeak
    JohnWeak Member Posts: 854
    edited September 2021

Stream some trials, from lobby to end screen, like 3 or 4 in a row with a different killer each. I'm curious.

When i see Otzdarva and OhTofu having 1k on a regular basis now, i doubt that 80% win is possible at top rank. As i have said, sure some of the players in the community don't consider them as great killers BUT still they are clearly stronger than 99% of the player.

For exemple, in Battlefield 1, i'm top 0,5%-0,8% in everything (K/D, SPM, Kills/game, Kills/min) and when i join a server, any server, no matter the skill level of my opponents, i end up in the top 3 with a 3+ K/D.

So if those streamers are part of the top 1% killers of DbD and often get 1K only while you see that survivors are mainly holding W to get the win, something is broken...

• adirgeforthedead
    adirgeforthedead Member Posts: 424

I will personally never say GG if a Killer needs to camp, tunnel or slug to get kills.

I have complimented Killers that have honestly outdone me in fair matches. You got me in a corner I was not expecting, that was wonderful, we ended up both messing you and I was caught, that was nice, I ended up enjoying the match even if I loss, great game, I hope to find more players like them. In some games, some very silly things have happened and I end up laughing with the Killer about it... like either of us falling into a hole, I ending up jumping onto them... them throwing something at me and hitting someone else we didn't even know was there.

I just suppose some people are so obsessed with winning every game that they forget this is, effectively, a game.

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443

I personally prefer the game to be balanced for 2 kills and 2 escapes and I honestly don't mind getting no kills. However I don't like it when I lose not because of a skill thing but because of poor balance. On top of that for some reason people think it's cool to taunt at the exit gate.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

It feels silly to say gg if it wasn't actually a fun game though. Of course on console it's almost not an option to say gg.

• Jasix
    Jasix Member Posts: 1,245

You know you can disable end game chat right?

I haven't seen end game chat in forever - don't see the purpose of it. If someone wants to be racist or homophobic they can come to my stream and I just let others see their idiocy - then they get banned.

• raze_
    raze_ Member Posts: 90

so when you dont say GG you are not good raised by your parents lmao? sorry but that is stupid.

eveytime you dont enjoy something you still need to say something good just to show you're well raised? and if not you're parents just failed rasing you? i've never read something stupid like that sorry mate

• R2k
    R2k Member Posts: 1,069

They can if devs actually start punish toxic behavior like in League or other games. Players just get muted from chat. Here it doesn't feel like system works against toxic people.

• tennmio
    tennmio Member Posts: 354

Haha same and on console as well. But most people have disables messages so you can't even write them a message.

• Kalinikta
    Kalinikta Member Posts: 709

Why would people not be happy? You answered it yourself; just accept that no matter what you had done, the game is so stacked against you... so take the L, your skill is quite irrelevant to achieving a win.

Now imagine being a non 1000s of hours player and having to deal with it... the question here is rather; why are you so complacent to accept the situation you described?

If you want a balanced game, a game which both sides at all times have a chance by their own performance and in the case of survivors teamwork to come out victorious... why wouldn't you be angry?