Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Ghost face is unrevealable

Vivicastsdeath
Vivicastsdeath Member Posts: 4
edited September 2021 in Bug Reporting

Platform - PC

Step 1: play private or public match as survivor

step 2: attempt to reveal ghost face who is stealth

step 3: cannot reveal ghost face, get exposed and die.

this occurs every time i play survivor against ghost face

this is a video in a private lobby but it happens in all public lobbies as well.

After playing ghostface, i realized i am also bugged as him and cannot gain any stalk from my power. It doesnt even recognize players as stalkable. link to a game here https://youtu.be/r3wiSMIueno

also, i played multiple games but only recorded one.

Post edited by Vivicastsdeath on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• some_guy1
    some_guy1 Member Posts: 694

you're supposed to aim the center of your screen to reveal him

• Vivicastsdeath

are you stupid?

• WantToKnow
    WantToKnow Member Posts: 51

I reported this bug a year ago. He ment that your horizontal center should aim over his chest.

But anyway I think Its buggy, because sometimes, when he stalks you cant reveal him, doesnt matter what you do.

• Vivicastsdeath

sorry i shouldnt have been so rude. but the way i was looking is proper. you want him in your top triangle of the screen. i figured out the reason and it was a resolution bug and once i fiddle around with resolutions it fixed. idk what exactly the cause was but lets chalk it up to bhvr silliness. there are still other issues with revealing him but those usually deal with server/desync/latency

• Maivijepanmore
    Maivijepanmore Member Posts: 6

Hi, didnt happen to me, but i know what you guys are talking about. Dont know if its bug, but it seems broken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTFFHUgQgks&ab_channel=notOtzdarva