BHVR needs to hyper-aggressively go after hackers.

Casm
Casm Member Posts: 61
edited September 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

When your (Killer) MMR gets high enough, 2 things seem to happen far more consistently.

1: Your queue waits are going to increase to outrageous times. Get used to 5-10 minute queues.

2: You're going to run into hackers far more frequently that completely ruin the game.

So, when I say they need to go after these hackers hyper-aggressively, I mean they need to permanently ban them. Hardware ban them, steam account ban them, whatever they can do to remove cheaters from the game. No warnings, no temporary bans, no explanations, just a straight up they cannot play the game anymore period.

I just had 2 games in a row after very long queue times where I had to deal with survivors hacking and when I decided to leave the second game, I get a 5 minute penalty before I can requeue. Guess I just won't be playing DBD today cause ######### this #########.

Honestly, who wants to wait in a queue for 10 minutes just to get in a game where idiot cheaters flaunt their hacks in your face, knowing full-well BHVR won't do jack about it. I've already quit the game once years ago when cheating was a rampant problem and it looks like I'll be doing the same again.

Before MMR, I didn't run into a hacker for months at a time. I'd see the occasional YT video where people that play the game 100x more than I do would upload videos showing them vs a cheating asshat, but that was about it. I personally would run into a cheater about once every 3 months. It was like a unicorn where I'd just roll with it where I wouldn't really try to play, I'd just goof around until the gens were done and I'd open the exit gates and wait for the endgame collapse finish the game for me. With MMR? I'd say I'm easily running into hackers in 5-10% of my games and today, it was literally back to back games. It's beyond frustrating.

So BHVR, fix your #########. Cheaters are ruining your game and it needs to be addressed.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments