Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS4 Disconnection

Jholla31
Jholla31 Member Posts: 253

Platform: PS4

Issue: Since the most recent patch released I've had a few games where I become disconnected right as the 5 second countdown to load in begins, or at some random time during the match. If I'm disconnected during the trial, I'm sent back to the end game screen and it shows me that the KILLER disconnected instead of myself. I can see all the killer's perks and add-ons that are supposed to be hidden until the trial is completely over. Once I leave the end game screen and get back to the survivor loadout screen, I receive a disconnection penalty (it has been 5 minutes both times). If I get disconnected during the 5 second countdown, I get booted back to the survivor loadout screen with no timeout penalty.

Consistency: I've noticed no correlation between me getting disconnected except that it only seems to happen in solo queue survivor games, and it has happened, I believe, four times in my past 10 hours or so of playing solo queue survivor. I have yet to be disconnected if I queue in as a killer or with a Survive With Friends. My SWF team plays on PS4, PS5, and PC, if that matters.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Jholla31
    Jholla31 Member Posts: 253

I wanted to clarify that my internet connection is and always has been fine. I played with a streamer in solo queue once, pulled up their stream after the DC, and confirmed that the trial was still ongoing.