Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Floating unkillable corpse

Fanch
Fanch Member Posts: 1

Hello, first time on the forums here, never really planned on using them but i found such a gross bug that i would kinda feel bad not reporting it. I play on PC.

For a quick summary, I was on macmillan against a clown. We went in a chase and i vaulted over a dropped pallet and he downed me ( i was too slow ect ... ). Then even though the picking up animation looked fairly normal the clown was holding literal air while my corpse was just stuck in the air and not on his shoulder. He obviously then tried to hook me but it seems like he simply couldn't. ( I don't think he could drop me either ).

As a result, i was a floating corpse ( that i could control like a normal survivor ) except i was unkillable, could go through wall could vault, could drop pallets repair gens, heal, get healed even downed but not hooked or anything to put me out of this state so I was stuck in this state for the entire match even going in and out of a closet didn't work. So the match was basically completly rigged no matter what i did.

After messing around with the killer and the other survivors i tried to simply walk through the exit gate despite gens being left to do ... and it worked. I got a free point then started spectating to see what would happen.

The clown was still holding air instead of my corpse ( still couldn't hook/drop) despite me being literally gone and out out of the game ( I also forgot to mention i simply couldn't wiggle out at any time ).

This is the first time i've seen something so crazy in this game after 350+ hours on it.

Here i don't really know why but my camera was completly detached from me and the clown is just flexing his muscles.

Here i was injured and I could still float around. He couldn't pick me up but the survivors were able to heal me. Right before this screenshot my camera was always stuck on the clown but after going into a closet as a floating corpse my camera went back on me. This is cursed.

In this one i was under the highround were hooks are, making my camera very zoomed.

I don't really understand how that happened and what are the conditions for it to happen, but this experience was quite intriguing to say the least.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated