Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Pinhead Box Bugged

DESCRIPTION

Was playing a solo survivor game last night and the Pinhead had Franklin's. He hit the Claudette and the box dropped under a pallet. He refused to break the pallet. The killer was a streamer, I went to his channel to tell him and he said he knew it was a bug and refused to break the pallet. I could not make a clip of the channel, he had it set so it could not be done. I DO have a clip of him being able to be heard on my own stream, but it's got his stream name in end game and I don't want to put that info out. If you want to see him admitting he knows the bug and doesn't break the pallet because it's an easy win for him... then I can send it another way to devs only.

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, get hit by Pinhead with Franklin's.

Step 4 : Box is stuck under a pallet.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Character played: Feng

Perks played: Kindred, Deadhard, Borrowed Time, Windows

Map: Azarov's Resting

Frequency of the issue: Twice, but this one I caught on stream.

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

I am adding the clip from my twitch channel, because it is the only one I have.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DifferentTriumphantCaribouVoteNay-0q_Rh7ZtOgTMCdsQ

Logs (PC only)

(I played more games after that match and did not think to get logs.)

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated