A little disheartened with the one Nurse addon change.

Options

I thought that they would change more addons, but they just left all the other meme addons to stay, I have over 200-400 of these addons, but there is literally zero point to use them unless you want to challenge yourself by hindering yourself or just meme around. Will they ever be made good, or are more than half of Nurses addons forever going to be useless or even detrimental. :c

The quality of life changes to the trapper, plague, and pig, as well as the small addon changes for the other killers, are wonderful and the hatch rework has been a long long time coming, but it's just I kind of thought that Nurse would get a little bit more love, but there aren't even bug fixes at the very least, is there more or am I missing something? :(

Again I'm not trying to complain I think a lot of the changes are very great, even if boon totems may be closing in on the ground mettle of man crossed, I love the changes and this is one of the biggest updates dbd has ever had. I just feel like the problems that Nurse has will never be fixed, this was one of the best chances to fix things, but there hasn't been anything noteworthy besides the ultrarare change, and even that I'm starting to think the addon means recharge is going to take longer rather than less time, because of how they worded it.

Comments