The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Demogorgon needs a nerf similar to Deathslinger nerf.

The devs stated that they didn't like how you could end up in a lose-lose situation where if you vault a window, he can just shoot you while you're in the animation, move closer and hit you, but if you don't vault he can just hit you instead. This was a much needed nerf, and they gave The Executioner the same nerf with his Punishment of The Damned attack a while back as well.

However, this can still be done with The Demogorgon's Shred attack. He'll charge up Shred while you approach a window/pallet, and if you go for the vault, he will Shred, if you don't, he can immediately let go and hit you with a basic attack instead. This is almost exactly the same as the "lose-lose" situations with the old Executioner and Deathslinger before the PTB.

While I didn't like it much myself, I didn't complain about it much. However, the developers are clearly against these types of situations considering they gave Executioner and Slinger the same nerf to their special attacks. The Demogorgon needs a similar nerf with cancelling Shred, giving him a short period where he cannot initiate a basic attack. To compensate for this, he could be given increased movement speed while charging Shred, as I don't believe that would be a big issue.

Comments