New Perk Ideas #2

Options
Patrick99
Patrick99 Member Posts: 41

Part #2 of me trying to make up some decent perks. I don't know if I'm gonna be repeating perks that are already in the game or if someone else already thought it up. If so, I apologize.

Survivor Perks:

Unyielding Spirit (Rare): Though the chance of death looms over you, your resolve remains unwavering as does your bond with your teammates. After unhooking a Survivor, your aura is revealed to the Killer for 3 seconds and gain a 15% bonus to action speed for 30 seconds.

Angel of Mercy (Very Rare): The pain of those around you encourages you to lend a hand. For every other survivor that is injured, gain a 10% bonus to healing speed, up to a max of 30%. Gain 100% bonus Bloodpoints in the Altruism Category.

Protector (Very Rare): Though the Entity draws near, you can never allow it to take another. While running 5 meters near an injured Survivor being chased by the Killer, use the secondary action "Protect" to dash in front of the Killer and take the blow. If you are injured after using the Protector perk and are hit, gain Endurance for 30 seconds. This perk can be used only once.

Killer Perks:

Cry for Blood: Having your meal being taken away from you angers you. Whenever a Survivor is unhooked within your Terror Radius, gain a 30% speed boost for 15 seconds.

Vicious Strike: Your anger awakens an unparalleled power. For every 30 seconds within a chase, receive a token up to a max of 4. After hitting a Survivor, they are inflicted with a 30% penalty to action speed for 60 seconds. Hitting a Survivor uses 1 token.

Evil Hungers: The stench of death lingers in the air. After successfully sacrificing a Survivor, the generator with the most progression becomes disabled for 60 seconds. Gain an extra 100% bonus Bloodpoints in the Sacrifice Category.

This is all I have for now. Feel free to comment down below on what you think.

Comments

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    Options
    I really like the idea of Evil Hungers, that sounds interesting to play with and against!