Idea for all iridescent addons.

Options
Thr_ust
Thr_ust Member Posts: 481
edited October 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Now occasionally I will see discussions start about the iridescent addons in this game. Regardless of if the complaints about the addon are justified the argument usually boils down to. “It’s an ultra rare it’s supposed to be strong”. And while in theory this is true, truthfully the rarity of iri’s is irrelevant since you can easily get your hands on a couple just by equipping BBQ for a few matches. So I had an idea. There are 2 changes with this idea, first the weaker iri addons need to be changed into something that has a much larger impact on the match itself. Second, I think it would be interesting if iri addons could only be obtained from mystery boxes in the bloodweb. Make them truly something rare to get your hands on. And with the buffs involved with this change it could function as a sort of reward for sticking to whatever killer you got it on. And for that one match you can use an addon that truly changes how the entire match will play out. Also, I would make it so black wards are unable to save iridescent addons.