What's happening rn?

So dbd has always been a game that you kept playing no matter what happened or how many times you said you would quit. At some point you end up playing it again. It's a total love-hate relationship.

I thought the same thing to myself when I took a "short break" from DBD, but that "break" has lasted from the Pinhead controversy to this very day. I tested the new SBMM and it totally scared me off. I've only been thrown together with players who are way outta my league. It's just getting more frustrating! I lost motivation pretty quickly and have now devoted myself to other games but i somehow still miss dbd tho.

I thought that at some point I could put my "proud" or whatever aside and play it again. Suddenly the boon totem was introduced and so I lost the very last spark of hope i've clung to. To be honest, I'm not so sure anymore if I'll ever play dbd again. Call this an unpopular opinnion if you want, im just getting my Thoughts out there.

What do you think?

Comments

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Couldn't blame you.

• SirGando
    SirGando Member Posts: 374
    edited October 2021

i quit a while ago, then now i came back for a few days. i already lost interest again. looking at the next update, yeah im out for good now.

It all comes down to the game being a mess in alot of areas.

Its very unique and has its things, but i just got bored of it now. Im still gonna follow news and some streamers maybe but playing it myself i dont find motivation.