Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

With SBMM here to stay can we get rid of the locked in killer lobby.

Title is the request.

With SBMM implemented I don't see the reason for killer locked lobbies. Since apparently killer specific MMR plays minimal part in overall match making I believe it is time to remove the lock on killer lobbies. I get why survivors can change in lobby, since they are effectively just same character different skins. The original unlocked lobby for killers though gave a bit more variety.

Honestly sometimes I want to mess around and play some different builds and non-meta perks on random killers. It's a slight enjoyment I get on the killer side with the matchmaking being either ridiculously sweaty survivors or people learning the game. Sometimes I want to take out some frustration on the survivors and play full meta main killers.

Isn't it time to remove the lock on the killers though? It's kind of annoying that if I want to play a non-meta build on a non-familiar killer and I get into a lobby with survivors swapping items and characters showing off different skins and waiting to lock in while they adjust. In situations like that I have to try and adjust the killer I selected before lobby and see if I can cobble together a half-decent build to actually compete or just go into a game and wait to get bullied. Then when I go into the next game frustrated with a main killer I end up with a bunch of baby survivors and feel bad seeing them all in basic level skins, no items, and have to cobble a troll build together just to try and let everyone enjoy the game.

Comments