The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Should there be a new game mode where everything is dark on dbd

D4M4VR1CK
D4M4VR1CK Member Posts: 58
edited October 2021 in Polls

A new glitch on the map “the game” makes it to where it is super dark and it is hard to see. I thought that this may be a cook idea for a game mode. Imagine that you are on any map but it is super dark and the only thing you can see are the lights that come off on gens and the red light the killer projects. Terror radius are increased and red lights are bigger but the killer gets a killer instinct when 4 meters while out of chase, doesn’t happen while chasing and downing a survivor. This game mode makes it harder for both sides of the match but adds an extra variable that people have to worry about and, as a killer main, I would like this. Thoughts?

Should there be a new game mode where everything is dark on dbd 22 votes

Yes, I love this idea
40%
FallenRanger0ElusivePukkaMaxwellFobboDhurl421AdjathaSOMENINJANAMEAmelioAurelle 9 votes
No, this idea isn’t good
18%
OnryosTapeRentalsFreddy96GamerEzraR2k 4 votes
Yes, but I would like to change/ add something about this
18%
White_OwlkodiakyPSPMrCalac123 4 votes
Don’t know
22%
TapeKnotMooksOniWantsUrLocationViktor1853HaunterofShadows 5 votes

Comments

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599
    Yes, I love this idea

Honestly, I just want the moonlight offerings back.

• GamerEzra
    GamerEzra Member Posts: 941
    No, this idea isn’t good

I'd love to see more game modes, I just don't think it's a good idea if you can barely see anything.

A while ago I also had that bug where you literally couldn't see anything, that was also on the gideon meat plant.

I didn't enjoy that game.

• MrCalac123
    MrCalac123 Member Posts: 1,147

Bring back old fog offerings, it made the game interesting.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709
    Don’t know

Make this darkness part of a killers power like in my concept (could easily work for an original killer or another license as well.. Darkness Falls?) ;)

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

It shouldn't be that dark for killers, since their eyes are so adapted to darkness that a flashlight literally burns them. Plus Claudettes would have a field day.

• R2k
    R2k Member Posts: 1,069
    No, this idea isn’t good

Players already adjust brightness. I don't think u will play the game where you are the only blind one.