Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Can't unhook Survivors while Victor is latched on.

R1ch4rd_N1x0n
R1ch4rd_N1x0n Member Posts: 1,731

I thought this was an intended thing, and made a suggestion that it should be changed here https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/285664/incapacitated-should-not-prevent-you-from-unhooking#latest

But it is apparent that it is, in fact, a bug that you can't unhook with him on your back. Last time I went against the Twins and tried to unhook while holding Victor, it did not give me any prompt and only let me try to remove Victor. The same thing happened to my friend recently, who stood in front of me attempting to unhook me for about 5 seconds, to no avail. This is a huge problem, and it heavily promotes camping. Please fix it.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated