Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Doppleganger appears after chasing a (Nancy Wheeler) Survivor

Ethromel
Ethromel Member Posts: 176

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm8Y9xiesy4

1. Boot the game.
  2. Play as Killer
  3. Perks used were knock out, sloppy butcher, deerstalker, hysteria
  4. I was chasing Nancy Wheeler
  5. I never got disconnected from the trial or game.
  6. The framereate continued after all generators were completed.
  7. A survivor walked over to me and stood next to me to taunt me.
  8. This happens everytime I play. There is a major lag in the game server.
  9. This is the ONLY game that lags like this for me, so it is NOT my internet connection.
  10. The game appears to be being hacked via PC by high level players.
  11. The video is above for further details.
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Ethromel
    Ethromel Member Posts: 176

This is a bug I have dealt with too many times now, and I'm just about to really delete this game. My friends have already stopped playing, and I'm thinking they might be right. The game seems to be going downhill. I can't even play as a killer without every attempt at hitting a high-level player resulting in a major lag, a skip in framerate (allowing for them to get away or extend the chase), or a DOUBLE of the same charcater I'm chasing. They come off as liitle mods to gain an advantage over the killer through some sort of hack. The hack theory is speculation, but it happens WAY too often.

Either these players are hacking the game via PC, or the server is seriously garbage, but what I'm certain of is that I'm pissed at this, because it's causing my grade after a major defeat, to regress. This is literally the only way I have been losing otherwise I usually have successful trials.

Again, the link to the uploaded video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm8Y9xiesy4