Hag Add-ons Rework/Change Ideas

SirJustSir
SirJustSir Member Posts: 16
edited October 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hello. I main Hag and I feel a few of her add-ons need tweaks/changes. These add-ons are not used by me because the add-ons’ effects are in my opinion useless and very situational when compared to another killer’s add-ons. Here are some of my ideas on the changes/rework on four of her add-ons.

1) The Mint Rag add-on needs QOL tweaks. The effect is good but the way to use Mint Rag on a Hag feels awkward and frustrating to use. Mint Rag gives Hag the ability to have a second teleport and can be used every 15 seconds after she uses that second teleport. The problems with the second teleport from Mint Rag is that second teleport is on the same input button as her regular teleport which just causes Hag to either teleport to a an activated trap or a random inactive trap she has placed. Also, the traps are not highlighted so Hag has to look very carefully at trap she wants to teleport to. Finally, the teleport is always active on her screen because of her regular teleport is still in use even when she is not looking directly at her traps. This can be problematic especially when she is chasing survivors or readying to teleport at a survivor heading towards a trap. This causes a Hag player to unintentionally teleport to a random spots on a map since Hag players are used to spamming the teleport button when they see that a teleport attack is about to happen or just a slip of tapping the button by accident. The QOL changes for Mint Rag should be to make the second teleport be inputted on a different button, be active when looking at traps, have the traps have a highlight feature like what Demo has for their placed portals.

2) The Waterlogged Shoe add-on needs to change the “Remove ability to teleport” with another effect that punishes/changes a Hag’s play style but is still useable against survivors instead of being a troll add-on. Waterlogged Shoe did get a small buff where her movement speed changes from 4.4 to 4.6 but that still does not make the add-on more usable by Hag players. The effect should be changed to “Maximum available Traps reduced from 10 to 5”. That will make a Hag only place a few traps on maps and has to be thoughtful on where to place to place them. That will make Hag players want to use the add-on outside of trolling survivors.

3) The Granma’s Heart add-on needs a small change/buff to where Hag instead gains the undetectable status effect for a few seconds when a survivor activates a trap even if there is a phantasm or not. This add-on could then be paired with Rusty shackles and it makes Hag a stealthy killer without having to teleport. Also, just a nitpick but the word “Granma” is misspelled and should be corrected.

4) The Disfigured Ear add-on needs an entirely new effect. It is just a built-in firework but without the blindness effect for Hag. It just alter’s a survivor’s audio It does little to nothing for Hag to against survivors since a survivor can still look at their surroundings and see a Hag and her red stain heading towards them. The effect could be replaced with something like after a Hag teleports she leaves a trap at the spot she was at before she teleported, or the ability to have traps be disarmed/burned away by flashlights much slower than usual which causes a flashlight’s consumption meter to be wasted much quicker.