Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Face Camping

Global
Global Member Posts: 770

Am i the only person who misses the face camping. Im not talking about being around a survivor as they are hooked now a days im talking about the OG face camp. Sure i got mad whenever i got face camped and when i did face camp i was usually really mad. But looking back at it i miss it, It s like an old gimmic of the game. A novelty. I dunno i just miss it a bit.

Comments

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    Those were the days. Truly the only way to beat Ochido other than removing Claudette.
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Well it at least gave you a way to punish toxic behavior.

• MuttonChops
    MuttonChops Member Posts: 55
    Global said:

Am i the only person who misses the face camping. Im not talking about being around a survivor as they are hooked now a days im talking about the OG face camp. Sure i got mad whenever i got face camped and when i did face camp i was usually really mad. But looking back at it i miss it, It s like an old gimmic of the game. A novelty. I dunno i just miss it a bit.

It's still there at least on PS4. It hasn't changed at all. 
  • SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

@MuttonChops said:
    It's still there at least on PS4. It hasn't changed at all. 

Ye over here on PS4 facecamping is still a thing. And everybody who does it thinks they're good. When in all honesty 99% of the time, face camping is an honour.