5 perks?

Just wondering...with ALL the numerous perks choices that there is now...and MORE are added with each new killer/survivor. Is it time to give survivors AND killers a 5th per slot?

Comments

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    edited October 2021

Decisive Strike, Iron Will, Dead Hard, Unbreakable, Borrowed Time with occasional Adrenaline or Spine Chill vs Tinkerer, Ruin, Undying, Pop Goes the Weasel, Corrupt Intervention with occasional Discordance or chase perk synergy. Good to know the meta still wouldn’t change.

• gerbilsrcute
    gerbilsrcute Member Posts: 25

Huh? Not sure what you mean? I just mean with ALL the perks out there it is hard for new players to decide on things and that one more slot could benefit both sides.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,702

Nah 4 is enough I think.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Other words 5 if the meta can shake up

• Starr43
    Starr43 Member Posts: 873

Yea I agree with this. Doesn’t have to be crazy but even if buckle up was tweaked to go along with it’s name it could keep a similar function but add a 50-150% haste effect for a few seconds or apply endurance like a reverse soul guard so if I’m the one with buckle up I can attempt a safer pickup. Then people might actually consider running it. Just winging it with this quick example.

a 5th perk slot would only take your favourite build and allow you to toss in something like Unbreakable or whatever. Sure it sounds great but it would be way too strong for survivors IMO.

• gerbilsrcute
    gerbilsrcute Member Posts: 25

Possibly due to still being fairly new, but I don't understand how adding 1 more perk is OP for survivor ms if killers also get tge same additional perk slot.

i play both sides and both sides have tons of perks making it hard to pick just 4.