2»

Comments

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193

i just added first and last paragraph but yes. I made it more clear

• PNgamer
    PNgamer Member Posts: 1,415
    edited October 2021

That's some cheeky post.... Calling players bad just because they use perks like NOED I think is very questionable. Also, NOED doesn't allow you to kill survivors, it gives you a speed boost and the ability to oneshot survivors. A high MMR is exhausting but does not necessarily mean that you will suffer. And claiming NOED gives you kills you don't deserve is also cheeky. There are rounds that go well or not so well and that depends on many factors. Such posts, unsettle newcomers and bring purely nothing. I do not understand anyway what you want to achieve with this post. Everyone can play the way he wants.

• Exxodus21
    Exxodus21 Member Posts: 1,170

This is a self-fixing problem. If they climb in MMR to a level they can't compete at, then they'll lose until they drop back to a level they can win at.

This is literally a non-issue, unless the point is complain about NOED existing without complaining about NOED existing.

• The_C12H15NO2
    The_C12H15NO2 Member Posts: 335

Honestly idk if getting kills from noed would harm novice killers anymore than the previous matchmaking system. As soon as i hit green rank as a killer i started being matched with red rank sweat squads and when the teams were solo they were miles above me in survivor skill vs my killer skill. noed is a 50/50 second chance perk anyway just like any hex perk. even when it pops survivors might see it right away and cleanse. to sum up this small rant, i understand your point. but i do feel it's about the same as the previous matchmaking when trying to compare new killers.

• El_Gingero
    El_Gingero Member Posts: 1,147

No different than survivors using DS, DH, Unbreakable, comms, etc.

• Thrax
    Thrax Member Posts: 974

if you don't need the BP just get to a point where you know you would have won and then play awful. You know you won and your mmr tanking makes it easier to do again. If kills are all that matter for match making its sooo easy to cheese and people WILL cheese.

I just play killer till I 4k or feel violated by a squad but it's nice to know I have the option

• Freddy96
    Freddy96 Member Posts: 767

Bad killers with noed will still get 2k at best. Their mmr will still be roughly the same and they'll still get teams that they can 2k.

Avg killers with noed will be the ones that will suffer the most because they'll eventually 3k or 4k and that will lead to team where they if they play the best they can they will get 1k with 3 hooks

• ClumsyTrapper
    ClumsyTrapper Member Posts: 544

I use noed when I'm feeling lazy let the gens fly and have a quick game

I just don't like how you can facecamp the first survivor with noed in your pocket for another kill or two

• Verconissp
    Verconissp Member Posts: 1,587

Ds also rewards bad players that get tunneled for no reason instead of Just looping better.

TL:DR Just loop better so you don't get tunneled 4head..

(and the argument is the literal same for Noed....just leave noed alone and do totems if people are Seriously complaining)