Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Another Stalking Character Bugged

Soratosu
Soratosu Member Posts: 3

• PC (Steam)

• I can't stalk with Ghostface

• I think I have an idea of the idea of this, The Shape and Ghostface are killers I don't have directly, they're from steam library sharing, and that's why a friend can stalk and i can't

• I don't know when this started to happen

As I said before and on my last post, these killer which I don't have and use these unique mecanics, are from a friend's account Steam DLC, so I don't directly have them, and that may be a reason why anyone but me can stalk people, but, the thing doesn't stop there

I tried this because one new thing has happened to me recently, in a public match, against Ghostface, I COULDN'T EVEN TAKE HIM OUT OF STEALH BY LOOKING AT HIM, which is also really annoying, and in customs, when i play as him, can't stalk with him, but my friend can reveal me by looking at me. In reverse, him playing ghostface doesn't allow me to reveal, and he can expose me

Some people of steam might know that in one recent patch, they did something about "fixing steam family not sharing DLC's", and this may be what happened

I'm pretty sure it's this what is causing me these problems, and hopefully fix soon, and if it's not becaus the library sharing, then I'm kinda screwed

Have a good day

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments