Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Friend keeps getting dropped mid game, but still receives penalty, they are now on a 24 hr wait

marcusl18
marcusl18 Member Posts: 1

Friend keeps getting dropped mid game, but still receives penalty, they are now on a 24 hr wait.

me and my friend were playing in matches last three days, each time randomly game would kick them from match even though they did not leave match, (it just kicked them) the first recived a 1 hour penalty then a 6hour one then last but not least a 24 hour penalty.

i was record and they had just started healing me then bam gone!.

this friend has put easy 200-300 bucks into game in last month to month and a half only to not be able to play. they have submitted a ticket and it still after three days isnt being addressed.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated