The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

FIX THE QUEUE TIMES AAAAA

It took 40 minutes until I had a full lobby, at rank 5, can we just remove the ranking system already, please?
The ranking system is only an indicator of how much you've played the game, it doesn't even reflect on your skill, why is such a pointless system even in place in a PARTY GAME. Not to mention the long queue times are FORCING high rank killers to rank down if they want to play, it's just an annoying, lousy and tacked on system that are keeping people from playing the game.
also fix the killer queue times I just want to play

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    I would be willing to wait for a good game, but waiting 10 minutes (40 seems rather extreme) just to be genrushed in a few mins?

Nah thanks, I will stay away from the red ranks for now 
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Well, all survivors are playing killer since they can still gain event points there.

• Amalia
    Amalia Member Posts: 9

You don't need to get 30 putrid serums for each role any more, the progress is shared.
    But waiting 40 minutes for a game is just inexcusable anyway, you're telling me out of the 20k people playing the game right now I couldn't have gotten a single survivor for FORTY MINUTES.
    not to mention that when I queue as a rank 20 survivor, I join a full lobby immediately after I press ready.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Amalia said:
    You don't need to get 30 putrid serums for each role any more, the progress is shared.
    But waiting 40 minutes for a game is just inexcusable anyway, you're telling me out of the 20k people playing the game right now I couldn't have gotten a single survivor for FORTY MINUTES.
    not to mention that when I queue as a rank 20 survivor, I join a full lobby immediately after I press ready.

Because as @se05239 just explained above you, the progress is shared so everyone went back over to killer side for low ranks. The high ranks killer lobbies pop really fast since that's where most newer payers are.

• MuttonChops
    MuttonChops Member Posts: 55
    Amalia said:

If you're on PS4 it takes more than an hour due to lobby dodging. That's why survivors aren't playing as much. 
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@powerbats said:

@Amalia said:

Because as @se05239 just explained above you, the progress is shared so everyone went back over to killer side for low ranks. The high ranks killer lobbies pop really fast since that's where most newer payers are.

As a rank 1, I can tell you that I need to wait 10-20 minutes before I get a full lobby.. so "pop really fast" isn't the term I'd use.

• Amalia
    Amalia Member Posts: 9

That's what I explained though, players are back playing their preferred roles and the queue times are still unimaginably long, the main point of this post was mostly to salt about the ranking system and how it practically forces killers to DC or throw matches so that they can actually play, I don't even know why they insist it needs to be in the game, it honestly adds nothing.
    And yes that picture in my OG post is me having waited 40 minutes for a full lobby.
    plus, if there really was a shortage of survivors at all ranks I wouldn't find a full lobby immediately every time I queue up as a low rank(rank 20) survivor.
    The ranking system is busted, period.

• Master
    se05239 said:

Well, all survivors are playing killer since they can still gain event points there.

I think they are desperately trying to get the 30 phials full :wink:

• EldritchElise87
    EldritchElise87 Member Posts: 626

I'm just D/Cing, hopefull I can get to a rank where I can get games in a few hours. I would AFK to let Survs get more points at least but that only loses 1 pip at a time. I have been going for 3 hours waiting 25 min each time and currently only at Rank 7.

This sucks.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@Master said:
    se05239 said:

Vials go for both sides now.

• SamSkywalker
    SamSkywalker Member Posts: 5

@Amalia said:

I'm new player with rank 20 and can't get any match right now :v

• MuttonChops
    MuttonChops Member Posts: 55

I'm just D/Cing, hopefull I can get to a rank where I can get games in a few hours. I would AFK to let Survs get more points at least but that only loses 1 pip at a time. I have been going for 3 hours waiting 25 min each time and currently only at Rank 7.

This sucks.

Are you on PS4? 
  • Master

@Wolf74 said:

@Master said:
    se05239 said:

Vials go for both sides now.

Yeah I just noticed that now too lol

• Just_Meh
    Just_Meh Member Posts: 96
    I get 'No Network Connection' a lot while playing killer. Thought it was me but each of my buddies get it as well.