Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Premonition consistently triggers when killer is behind you instead of in front of you

Here's a description of the match in which I was able to replicate it many times. I was playing as Jeff Johanson with Corpse Paint head, Death's Head body, and Washed Biker Jeans (Black) as cosmetics. My perks were Premonition, Autodidact, Dead Hard, and Empathy. We were on the swamp map with the two story boat playing against a Ghostface using the classic ghostface cosmetic. I had Premonition go off when looking in one corner of the shack, and I ran the other way to find ghostface behind me. From there, I attempted to replicate it and was able to many times in the duration of the game. It seems as though there is definitely a visual indication cone behind the survivor. But while we're messing with the perk, IT COULD CERTAINLY USE A BUFF.....

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated