If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What is the possibility of a new and improved Dead by Daylight game?

Options
strikerfreak12x
strikerfreak12x Member Posts: 39
I know that there isn't really much story, but I am indeed a huge fan of this game with only a few particular complaints and that is smoothness, toxicity and balance. I'm not saying make an entire new game cause this one isn't balanced, but I am saying make a new Dead by Daylight game for the next generation of consoles or even remaster this one on the next gen. As I said I am a super huge fan and would enjoy seeing this company make a new Dead by Daylight. It would give them more money to put into a better and smoother, more enjoyable Dead by Daylight. I would love to see this and if not a new Dead by Daylight, then maybe a different game with a similar concept where you have suvivors vs a killer. I would love to see another multiplayer horror game and am becoming a bigger and bigger fan of the genre. Would love more. What are the possibilities?

Answers

• XavierBoah17
    XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204
    Options
    I feel like this game is one of those games that adds and improves rather than make a whole new game. Like Minecraft (dont @ me) there isnt a Minecraft 2. There is just added content and improved gameplay. DBD is kinda like that in its current state. But maybe in the future, they will create DBD 2. But rn it seens unreal.
  • MrAnxiolytic
    MrAnxiolytic Member Posts: 29
    Options

Or maybe instead of making dead by daylight 2 they will just remake most of game mechanics and become dead by daylight 2.0 and who want to play old game can play using the beta option to dead by daylight 1.0 or they add steam workshop so everyone can make custom map,perks or even killer and survivor(i think the steam workshop idea is good when they stop support the game and just collecting the most voted mod to become official thing)

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,212
    Options

@MrAnxiolytic said:
    Or maybe instead of making dead by daylight 2 they will just remake most of game mechanics and become dead by daylight 2.0 and who want to play old game can play using the beta option to dead by daylight 1.0 or they add steam workshop so everyone can make custom map,perks or even killer and survivor(i think the steam workshop idea is good when they stop support the game and just collecting the most voted mod to become official thing)

THey should make it like TF2 where the DEVS look at the workshop stuff, tweak it and then release it as official. In this game there shouldn't be free downloadable custom content or skins, because it'd be way too biased.

DBD still has space for growth or improvements, if they did anything like a rework of DBD, they should do it like Final fantasy XIV did it, after the 1.0 version flopped.