The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

when will the survivors be finally nerfed to the groud??? 85% of killers can't do ######### in high mmr

wewantbetterfun
wewantbetterfun Applicant Posts: 286
edited October 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

In high mmr it's always like, first hook, 1-2 gens done, LT wall leading to a safe loop leading to shack leading to loop leading to another LT wall leading to a safe window, when will tiles be ######### nerfed/adjusted so they aren't this ######### busted and make the killer waste 2 minutes or 3 gens for 1 hook??? everything is so damn close to one another and everything is simply too damn safe, they see the killer coming and here you go I run 3 seconds and I am already in 1 safe tile that leads to another one and to another one.

I am so damn tired to sweat to get 1 single survivor that always have every single thing always at the perfect place to constantly take away my hit/hook and if they make a damn mistake and don't have enough distance, doesn't F matter because they have skilless E dead hard and get the loop they absolutely doesn't deserve to be in.

I won't be surprised eventually this game will only have green ranks (even if ranks are gone) and all the reds will simply quit and red survivors will wait 3 hours for a match.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments