Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Hey, I need some help.

Options

What are some good "Scary" builds I can use?

Even if Myers is the textbook example, I want to think outside the box and use something unconventional.

Besides, I think most people have grown immune to jumpscare myers.

I own every killer except...

Twins, Hag, Executioner, Nemesis, Pinhead, Blight.

Every other one? Go nuts so that I can go nuts!

Answers

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781
    Options

Stupid idea here that might work.

Insidious Oni:

• Insidious + 3 perks of your choice

Addons - Chipped sakazuki (brown) + Ink lion

*The addons just make you activate BF in 2 seconds, so very fast.

Send yourself to lery's, get your power, hide behind a wall close to a generator, activate your power and jumpscare any survivor who attempts to repair it. Down them. Hook them. Play normally when a survivor is hooked, repeat the process. Just a memey build.

So the setting looks like this: You get your power, hide, and give survivors a heart attack when they attempt to repair your selected generator. Then crush them.

"RAWWWR" - Kazan Yamaoka

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

If you want something "Scary", I recommend you play better with stealth killers and that you put closed maps to make it fun and work. Myers can be fun with his mirrors but speed is a handicap as is his breathing.

I would recommend that you play with Ghostface and put closed maps, you can have its security camera addon to see the auras of those who are close to you if I'm not wrong or out of your terror radius.

From Builds I recommend:

Lethal Pursuer, A Nurse's Calling, Enduring and Spirit Fury. This build makes me see the auras of the survivors at first for 7 seconds to start quickly, when hurting them I can walk like a shark in Undetectable if you want to put the offering of the map of The Game, Enduring and Spirit Fury to resist the stuns and shorten the chases.

This can honestly be a lot more fun than Jumpscare Myers if you want to play downstairs while the survivors are unsafe upstairs.

• Toxicboii
    Toxicboii Member Posts: 446
    edited October 2021
    Options

Nice as this comment is, I did state that I wanted to 'Think outside the box', not 'literally use the textbook example of a jumpscare build'.

And as a note, the camera only applies if you down a survivor who's already marked, revealing the auras of survivors outside your radius.