Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Hawkins offering removed from survivors inventory

bm33
bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

I had multiple Hawkins offerings on multiple survivors and now the offering is gone from all of them. Hawkins is still a map for another month but no offering to go there and it wasn't atleast converted into another offering like Bloody Party Streamers to make up for the removal.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,229

No, that's not cool. I specifically leveled up the Stranger Things characters just to get HAL offerings on them before the offerings are disabled.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
  • bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

I was going for them on bloodwebs to have in inventory as little souvenir. If it was removed due to licensing, like how the perks were changed both with pic and name fine BUT in that case transfer the offerings to another of equal value like Bloody Party Streamers.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,229

Yup, that's what I was doing, I wanted them as souvenirs. I grinded like hell to P3 all three characters on two different accounts just to have the HAL badges as mementos.

• Zyie
    Zyie Member Posts: 90

Yeah, I saw saving up hal offerings as well. I guess I just assumed that we could keep them, like other legacy items, after the map was disabled. I agree with the others that it'd would've been nice with a warning that this was going to happen (and that it was going to happen long before the map is actually disabled), and if they had been changed into something else, like party streamers or cakes to cover the bp we spent buying them up... Or at the very least let us know it was going to happen long before that, so we had a chance to stop hoarding them and to use them to play the map while we still could if we wanted to.